For most ticketed concerts and events at Bayfront Festival Park, the following rules apply. Please contact the concert or festival promoter directly if you need clarification or have questions.
- No bottles, cans, coolers, outside food or beverages, weapons or pets (except registered service animals) are allowed inside the event.
- No re-admittance after entry.
- Children’s prices are determined by the promoter of the event. You must supervise your children at all times (some events have alcohol on premises).
- One factory sealed or empty water bottle will be allowed per person. Water fountains are located across from the portable restrooms.
- Food and beverage concessions are available inside of the park for most events.
- We encourage patrons to leave backpacks and large bags at home. Bags and purses may be subject to security checks.
- You may bring your own chair (subject to search at security) to any concert unless specifically noted on the event page or ticket.
- Some concerts have an area fenced off immediately in front of the stage for patrons wishing to stand and dance. Behind that fence line, chairs are allowed to be set up. You may not assemble any flags, umbrellas, tents or other items that could obstruct viewing for patrons behind you.